Lifting Equipment - Electric Chain Hoists
Electric chain hoist, model CPV/CPVF, with suspension lug or integrated trave trolley
Capacities: 125 - 2000kgs
The new Yale electric chain hoist, model CPV/CPVF, combines modern design and technical innovation.
A robust construction makes the series a versatile tool for industrial applications. Upper and lower limit switches considerably extend the working life span of the slipping clutch, motor amd gearbox.
- Load sprocket and chain guide can easily be inspected or removed, without disassembly of the complete unit.
- Designed to FEM 1Am.
- Main line contractor for increased safety.
- Duty cycle 50% ED for single speed.
- Electromagnetic spring pressure brake holds the load safely even in the event of a power failure.
- The externally adjustable slip clutch is designed to guarentee a permanent connection between the load and the breake.
- Motor protected to IP 55 against ingress of dust and water jets.
- Standard operating voltage: 400v, 3Ph, 50hz.
- Increased operating safety through 42v low voltage control with encapsulated pendant control to IP 65.
- Suspension lug (as standard) for reduced headroom and easy integration into trolley applications.
- The oil bath lubricated gearbox contains case hardened helical cut gearing for smooth, low noise running and enhanced lifetime.
- Fully compatible with the VTE/S range of trolleys.
Contact us here for more information or call our friendly sales team on +44 (0)1472 358 310Back to previous page...